Saturday, November 14, 2009

Sweet Love Words

If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand



Love is not finding someone to live with, It's finding someone you can't live without


0">
Some love lasts a lifetime. True love lasts forever



If love is great, and there are no greater things, then what I feel for you must be the greatest


0">
if loving you is wrong , then i don't want to be right



If loving you is a crime. I'd like to be jailed for my whole life, in your heart



0">If you have 1000 years of age, I just want to have 999 years and 364 days, so I never have to live a day without you


I Love thee, I love but thee. With a love that shall not die. Till the sun grows cold, and the stars grow old



0">The sun wouldn't be Red, the sea wouldn't be blue, the stars wouldn't be bright, I wouldn't be happy without you



My love for you is a journey. Starting at forever and ending at never



0">The more I give to thee, the more I have. For both are infinite



Without you my days are "Sadday,"Moanday, "Tearsday, "Wasteday, "Thirstday, "Fightday", and "Shatterday"


0">
It takes three seconds to say i love you three hours to explain it and a life time to prove it



the worst feeling is not being lonely . it's being forgotten by someone you could not forget



0">There is only two times i want to be with you - Now & Forever



I would cry million tears & walk a million miles just to be with you



0">It takes millions people to complete the world ... but it only takes you to complete mine


There r 12 month a year ... 30 days a month ... 7 day a week ... 24 hour a day 60 minutes an hour
but only one like you in a lifetime


0">
I love three things ! the sun , the moon and you ! the sun for the day , the moon for the night
and you forever