Saturday, November 14, 2009

Box of secrets

Nobody will know,believe me
That were are in love
Nobody will see
This passion into my eyes
I'll hide your secrets
Nobody will feel that whisper
I'll hide you in my blood
Even if time got longer
I'll keep you inside but
Keep pushing these limits
Let's steal some moments
Let's live it together
Let's write our touches
Day after day
Time after another
When we met alone
I felt belonging to your world
Everything I own
Is due to you
Believe me no one will know
I'll kept you in my heart
I love to see you around
And nobody knows us
I love it when we look
To each other with love
And nobody understands
What goes in our mind?
We touch and we say hi
You touch my heart
The time stop
I wish I can shout
Saying that I melt like ice
But baby don't be afraid
I'll hide your secrets
Inside that box... You will remain in my heart and nobody will know